Thursday, November 19, 2020

November 2020 - wc season

 It's been unusually warm fall and Liza pointed a wc a couple of days ago (Nov 16) on a morning walk at the 'new trail' in the hood.

She found 1-2 birds almost daily in November.

Overall the season hasn't been great. I made 2 trips to Tiny and found zero birds.

Other than that hunted Rob's farm and moved 4-9 birds most times.

I think I shot 2-3 birds on the best day.

Ivy pointed some which was nice and one was after LL run the area for a while and left.

Ivy was staunch, I hit the bird and Ivy picked it up. Good for her. She gave the bird to Liza when she ran back for the shot.

Luna finds birds.

Liza started to point, which is nice. She's not as steady as other dogs, but at least she's pointing.

Ivy stays close to me, but still finds some. Another bird she also found behind me after LL both ran forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment